WE PROVIDE HELP WHERE IT MATTERS, BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY
At the outset of the invasion of Ukraine by the Russian Federation, we directed our efforts to support Ukrainian people in distress — where it matters most, and by all means necessary.
- We help victims of war — we give away food, clothing, and medicines.
- We obtain and deliver protective gear, communications equipment, combat first-aid kits, medical supplies, uniforms, shoes, fuel and spare parts for vehicles.
We also provide targeted financial assistance to refugees who have found themselves without means of subsistence.
Main facets of our support
- Medicine — first-aid kits, medical tools, pharmacological support for acute and chronic life-threatening conditions
- Protection — high-standard light ballistic vests and plates, helmets and uniform in camouflage fitting local geographic requirements
- Footwear — mobility is necessary for tactical efficiency, survival and safety
- Food — essential subsistence delivery to remote areas that were cut off from regular supply
- Transportation — pick-up trucks and transport vans for evacuation and aid provision to any point where it is needed